Thursday, September 17, 2009

In the beginning

This is a means of communication...a vibration...a time to speak, express, scream...a means to just be. Sometimes, maybe to be silent (which is a underestimated quality, by the way).

Just be myself and voice my views on my country and listen to others. Beautiful Saint Vincent and the Grenadines...how much I love this nation.

Because, I, like so many unrecognized masses, remain on the fringes...observing. We have yet to cross into a zone of red, yellow or green.

Maybe like me, you feel as if there is NO DAMN NEED to cross into a zone of colour and cannot understand for the life of me why we should have to.

So, who am I?
I am green, gold and blue.
What do I want? I am on a quest for knowledge, the ability to make informed decisions in this journey called life...I seek a constant state of EPIPHANY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I dare you to test my conviction in my words by leaving your own