Friday, September 18, 2009

Loved the cartoon depiction in the Searchlight newspaper this week...the concept of the demand to enter into a zone was artfully portrayed.

I especially loved the fact that SVG was identified as a baby...a creature that has just entered into existence..with leaders that we hope to be mature, wise and national-minded enough to guide us along this path.

It also reminded me of the story in Solomon where the mothers fought over a child and the threat to cut the child in half evoked the true mother...who was willing to relinquish her desire to raise a child in order to preserve the life of the child.

So, to the Red and Yellow....what state of anarchy do we have to arrive at as a nation to arouse the true passion of the mother...

Dare I wonder if such feelings can ever come to fuition?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I dare you to test my conviction in my words by leaving your own